ep #3: remembering trust
in this episode Donna & Elden explore the impacts of patriarchal programming on our capacity to trust the fullness of the human experience & be with the truth of our interconnectedness. they share anecdotes of experience(s) of lack-based-beliefs & the "alert's" of shame inherent to them as well as providing a breakdown of the spherical emergence of sensations, feelings & thoughts. some of what we touch on includes:
- the intergenerational impact of patriarchy.
- fears passed down through nervous system of origin & acculturation.
- "i am wrong" or "i am bad" for doing, saying &/or experiencing something. vs i made a mistake & i have an opportunity to learn.
- operates as an "alert" for systems of belonging.
- attribute esteem
- how do we return to a sense of worth in "being?"
- prayer's / mantra's to support this re-wiring process.
- spherical emergence of internal experience(s).
- how the 3 showed up during a specific instance in Elden's experience.
Internal Family Systems - Richard Schwartz
the wired for connection podcast is recorded, edited & produced from the un-ceded (stolen) ancestral homelands of the Ramaytush Ohlone people the area commonly referred to as the San Francisco Peninsula.
intro/outro music by Ayla Rose
*disclaimer: this content is for entertainment purposes only*